Bob Moore Auto Group is pleased to offer a comprehensive library of Frequently Asked Questions for car shoppers seeking more information related to finance
and the trade-in process
. Whether you're trying to determine the differences between leases and loans
or want to know more about add-on accessories
, Bob Moore Auto Group's FAQ collection will answer your automotive queries. Simply choose your desired topic to browse the questions and answers within that category. If you cannot find a satisfactory explanation, please contact us via our online contact form
or by phone
Top Finance FAQ (view)
Top Service FAQ (view)
Top Parts FAQ (view)
Top Trade-In FAQ (view)
Top Insurance FAQ (view)
Our Top Tips
- Loan payments contribute to the eventual ownership of a vehicle, while lease payments apply only to the short-term use of a car. Read more in our finance FAQs.
- Factory OEM parts, new aftermarket parts and used parts allow several options for replacing a broken component. Read more in our parts FAQs.
- Warranties won't cover all of the costs, as the owner often pays for scheduled service charges. Read more in our service FAQs.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage protects drivers from negligent drivers without insurance. Many states require it by law. insurance FAQs
- Trading in your current vehicle towards another can partially offset the cost of the new vehicle. Read more in our trade-in FAQs.