KIA Dealer of Oklahoma City
Check out the KIA Sorento or the KIA Stinger at your local Oklahoma City KIA dealer, Bob Moore KIA. Stop in to see the latest models or enjoy the convenience of online car buying in Oklahoma City. Find the latest models or see the current selection of used vehicles. Whether you’re looking for a car or SUV, you’re sure to find the right set of wheels for you.
You’ll be happy to find a large selection of models with a location close to where you live and work. It’s convenient with in0house financing and a helpful service department to keep your vehicle in prime condition.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore KIA of Oklahoma City
Find out how the KIA K5 handles or how much room the KIA Sportage has when you take it out on the road for a test drive. Stop by Bob Moore KIA to check out your favorite model and find out which one is the right fit for you.
Financing a Bob Moore KIA of Oklahoma City Model
Every KIA model is more affordable with in-house financing at Bob Moore KIA of Oklahoma City. The team will help you find a loan that is right for your budget. You can even get the process started by filling out the online application.
The History of KIA
KIA was formed in 1944 as the manufacturer of bicycle parts, known as the Kyungsung Precision Industry. In 1951, the name was changed to KIA Industries and two years later it moved into manufacturing automotive parts. In 1962, the company began making Mazda trucks.
A government change occurred in South Korea in 1981, which forced KIA to stop making passenger cars and to focus on light trucks. KIA got back into the auto market when it partnered with Ford where it built several models that were like Mazda vehicles.
KIA models began selling in the US in 1992 with four dealerships in Portland, Oregon. Over 100 dealerships had sprung up by 1995. Today, KIA has partnered with Hyundai and developed into a well-known brand in the US auto market.
Vehicle Service Team
Take care of your new KIA with regular routine maintenance with the service department at Bob Moore KIA of Oklahoma City. The service team provides a full range of services.
- Oil and filter change
- Brake inspection
- Tire tread and air pressure check
- Flushing of the cooling system
- Tire rotation
- Wheel alignment
- Engine and transmission repairs
If a dashboard light comes on or you notice a problem, you can bring in your KIA and our service team will diagnose it with the latest diagnostics equipment. Certified technicians will get you back on the road again quickly.
Sights in Oklahoma City
First formed in the Land Run of 1889, Oklahoma City is home to a diverse cultural community. As the state capitol, there are numerous attractions and activities to keep you entertained.
- Six Flags Frontier City – Bring the kids out to an Old West amusement park, which include a variety of rides and the recreation of a gunfight at the famous OK Corral.
- American Banjo Museum – Discover more about the history of this instrument and where and how it has been played through the years where you will also find a vast collection.
- Museum of Osteology – This unique museum has over 300 animal skeletons to help kids learn about the skeletal system and have fun with interactive displays.
- Oklahoma History Center – Learn about the history of this state in the museum which is located right across the street from the governor’s museum.