345 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque
340 hp and 331 lb-ft of torque
590 hp and 538 lb-ft of torque
550 hp and 567 lb-ft of torque
15 mpg city, 19 mpg highway
19 mpg city, 23 mpg highway
2019 Maserati Levante vs. 2019 Porsche Cayenne
Performance-focused luxury SUVs are only becoming more popular, but with so many great options on the roads near Tulsa and OKC, which model is right for you? Here at the Bob Moore Auto Group, two of our favorite options are the 2019 Maserati Levante and the 2019 Porsche Cayenne. If you’re planning to compare the Maserati Levante vs. Porsche Cayenne, here’s what you should keep in mind:
- The 2019 Cayenne comes in at $65,700 MSRP for the base trim. The 2019 Levante can be pricier, with a base cost of $75,980 MSRP.
- The Levante offers more horsepower and torque, whether you opt for the base engine or the range-topping option. However, the Cayenne is slightly more efficient.
- The Cayenne has an edge in cargo space, but only the Levante comes standard with heated front seats, HID Headlights, and a blind-spot monitor.
There’s no way around it, both models have so much to offer the drivers of Norman, Edmond, and beyond. Compare the Maserati Levante vs. Porsche Cayenne in-depth to make the right choice.
Maserati Levante vs. Porsche Cayenne: Pricing and Trims
We gave you each model’s starting price above, but how much can you expect to pay if you’ve decided to move past the base model?
- The Cayenne offers two trim upgrades. In addition to the base AWD, there’s the S AWD, and the Turbo AWD. The latter two options come in at $82,900 MSRP and $124,600 MSRP, respectively.
- The Maserati Levante gives you more options with a total of eight different trim levels. You’ll have several options that are close in price to the mid-range Cayenne, but the top trim comes in at $169,980 MSRP.
Hoping to enjoy lower monthly payments with your purchase? It pays to compare buying vs. leasing with the Bob Moore Auto Group, and our financing team is happy to meet you where you’re at.
Maserati Levante vs. Porsche Cayenne: Interior Dimensions and Features
If you’re choosing a luxury SUV, you’re going to want a model that offers all of the most desirable features for your drives around Dallas and Tulsa, along with plenty of space for your daily errands and adventures.
- Porsche Cayenne vs. Maserati Levante: Cargo Space
- The Cayenne offers 27.2 cubic feet of space behind its second row. The Levante only offers 20.5 cubic feet of the same. When the rear seats are folded flat, the Cayenne retains its advantage, though by a smaller margin.
- Porsche Cayenne vs. Maserati Levante: Standard and Optional Features
- Choose the Levante if you want to enjoy heated front seats, HID Headlights, and a blind-spot monitor in the base trim.
- The upgraded Levante offers standard ventilated seats. These are only ever optional upgrades on the Cayenne.
- Choose the Cayenne if you want an interior cargo shade, or the ability to upgrade with a head-up display.
- The Levante never offers a head-up display or a built-in night vision feature, but if you upgrade with the Cayenne, you can add both as options.
Maserati Levante vs. Porsche Cayenne: Performance
Both the Maserati Levante and the Porsche Cayenne deliver exceptionally responsive sports car-like handling. Both also offer all-wheel drive and 8-speed automatic transmissions, across all available trims.
However, there are more than a few key differences to be aware of:
Porsche Cayenne vs. Maserati Levante: Torque and Horsepower
- The Maserati Levante delivers 369 lb-ft of torque in the base configuration, while the Cayenne only offers 331 lb-ft of torque, starting.
- If you’re looking at top trims, the Cayenne wins out with 567 lb-ft of torque, compared to 538 lb-ft of torque in the Maserati.
- The Levante offers more horsepower than the Cayenne, whether you look to the base trim or the top-level TROFEO 3.8L.
Porsche Cayenne vs. Maserati Levante: Fuel Economy
- With 19 mpg city and 23 mpg highway, the Cayenne is the more efficient, practical choice.
- The Maserati Levante gets just 15 mpg city and 19 mpg highway. While these numbers are far from great, you might not mind the difference if fuel economy isn’t your top concern.
Rely on Bob Moore Auto Group for Your Next Luxury Car
So, which way will it be? Maserati or Porsche? Now that you’ve compared the Maserati Levante vs. Porsche Cayenne, you’ll be glad to learn that you can test drive both at your local Bob Moore Auto Group dealership. Find a new Maserati for sale or a new Porsche for sale at one of our car dealerships near OKC, today! You can also compare the 2020 Cayenne and 2020 Range Rover or the current model year Cayenne vs. Levante.