TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
AND MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC,
Bob Moore Auto Group puts the health and safety of our employees and customers above all else — when we say this, you can trust we mean it.
We are closely monitoring the situation surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
and are taking all necessary precautions set forth by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Oklahoma Health Department and the Oklahoma Governor’s Office.
At this time, we are implementing the following additional measures:
- Reduced Physical Contact. As always, you can expect superior customer service from the Bob Moore team — however, you’ll notice us greeting you with a smile and a wave instead of our usual friendly handshake! Additionally, we are prioritizing contactless forms of customer communication, including email, phone and text conversations. Please call your nearest dealership with any questions as to these procedures.
- Increased Sanitization. All high-touch surfaces are being sanitized on a frequent, regular basis, and extra cleaning is happening across all Bob Moore dealerships. Customer vehicles and loaner cars are thoroughly disinfected during the transition from customer to Bob Moore employee and vice versa. This includes disinfecting keys, doors, handles, steering wheels, etc. Hand sanitizer is also readily available for customer and employee use.
- Social Distancing. All dealerships are still fully open as we abide by best practices related to COVID-19. We are taking a close look at employee scheduling to ensure only essential personnel are in the dealerships or service centers at any given time. Any employees on duty are encouraged to practice social distancing and keep a distance of at least six feet.
- Employee Health. Bob Moore employees are prohibited from working if they:
- Have a cough, fever or flu-like symptoms
- Have been in physical contact with someone exposed to or diagnosed
- Have traveled to a high-impact area
- Employees under these conditions will be cleared to return to work after
self-quarantine and a doctor’s note. We are additionally halting all non-essential employee travel.
Bob Moore sales associates are ready and willing to bring our vehicles to you, whether for a test drive or to deliver your new vehicle. We encourage you to contact a Bob Moore representative to schedule an appointment.
We also invite you to shop our entire inventory and latest vehicle specials anytime at BobMoore.com, where you can complete the majority of your transaction from the comfort of your home.
Additionally, dealerships are offering pick-up and drop-off for customers vehicles with service-related needs where available. Please contact any Bob Moore dealership service department for more details.
Thank you for your understanding and partnership during these uncertain times. As the situation evolves, we will provide updates to our company policies as necessary. We appreciate you putting your trust in Bob Moore.
President & CEO
Bob Moore Auto Group