How Much Does a Cadillac Escalade Cost?
Oklahoma City Drivers have high standards, and that’s why they love the Cadillac Escalade. Known for being one of the most luxurious SUVs on the market, the 2020 Cadillac Escalade is luxurious and powerful, but what is the price of a Cadillac Escalade? The Cadillac Escalade price starts at an MSRP of $75,195, making the Escalade just as competitive as it is striking. Learn more about the price of each Cadillac Escalade trim below and then head to Bob Moore Auto Group to see them in person.
The Price of Cadillac Escalade Trims and Configurations
If you’re searching for a spacious and luxurious SUV in the Norman area, here’s the price of the Cadillac Escalade by trim:
Cadillac Escalade Price
- 2020 Cadillac Escalade Standard: $75,195 MSRP
- 2020 Cadillac Escalade Luxury: $80,795 MSRP
- 2020 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury: $85,195 MSRP
- 2020 Cadillac Escalade Platinum: $92,295 MSRP
Cadillac Escalade ESV Price
- 2020 Cadillac Escalade ESV Standard: $78,195 MSRP
- 2020 Cadillac Escalade Luxury ESV: $83,795 MSRP
- 2020 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury ESV: $88,195 MSRP
- 2020 Cadillac Escalade Platinum ESV: $95,295 MSRP
The 2020 Cadillac Escalade offers a substantial amount of rear seating room and cargo space, perfect for those long road trips around Tulsa. However, the extended-length of the ESV is ideal for those with large families or wanting to stretch out in ultra-comfort.
Cadillac Escalade Key Features by Trim
- Cadillac Escalade Standard: Its features include the Bose® Centerpoint® Surround Sound 16-speaker audio system, 12″ diagonal color Driver Information Center, navigation, heated 1st, and 2nd-row seats, ventilated front seats, a power-folding third-row, 360-degree parking camera, hands-free power liftgate, and remote start.
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury: This trim adds IntelliBeam, a forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic monitor, automatic high beams, Heads-Up-Display, and a sunroof.
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury: The addition of a Driver Awareness Package and Driver Assist package improves safety around Edmond. You’ll also enjoy power rear bucket seats, a rear entertainment system with Blu-Ray/DVD player, reverse automatic braking, adaptive cruise control, and more.
- Cadillac Escalade Platinum: You’ll love the addition of power-retractable assist steps, a cooled front center console with covered storage, 18-way power-adjustable front seats, expanded seatback-mounted rear entertainment system, and semi-aniline leather seating.
How Much is a Used Cadillac Escalade?
If you’re looking for a car dealership in OKC, Dallas, or Edmond that has pre-owned Cadillac Escalades for sale, visit Bob Moore Auto Group, home to a wide array of pre-owned luxury vehicles. The Cadillac Escalade price for a used model will vary depending on its model year, conditions, and optional upgrades.
Find the Right Escalade at the Right Escalade Price at Bob Moore Auto Group
If you’re still looking at cars for sale in OKC, or need a car dealership in Norman OK, stop looking and head into Bob Moore Auto Group. We are your local OKC experts. Check out our guide to OKC. Let’s go for a test drive and then you can work with our finance team to get the new Cadillac Escalade price that works for you! Want the latest Escalade model? Discover the 2021 Cadillac Escalade release date at Bob Moore Auto Group. Contact us today.
More from Bob Moore Auto Group
Are you curious about the RAM 1500 towing capacity, and ready to potentially upgrade to the 2021 model? When equipped with the available 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine, the 2021 RAM 1500 towing capacity maxes out at a whopping 12,750 pounds. That’s more than enough to haul job site equipment to Dallas during the workweek, or…
It’s no secret: getting in a car accident of any kind is stressful. There are insurance claims and estimates, managing car repairs, finding a rental, and hoping the collision center your insurance company chose will take good care of your vehicle. You have a choice when it comes to your collision center. And at Bob…
Imagine working for a company that focuses on fulfilling its own employees first—and then lets that sense of fulfillment and joy spread to the customer. Imagine a car dealership that’s a part of a well-connected network across the city, full of passionate and driven Oklahomans just like you. Imagine competitive benefits, employee perks, and systems…