How Much is a Kia Stinger?
The 2019 Kia Stinger is a high-performance sports sedan with excellent suspension, luxurious features, and two powerful engine options that leave nothing to be desired. How much is a Kia Stinger with all the right features? Dallas drivers should be glad to learn: The new Stinger starts out at just $32,900 MSRP, and when you take advantage of our new vehicle specials, you could save even more.
Kia Stinger Price Structure
- Kia Stinger 2.0L – $32,900 MSRP
- Kia Stinger Premium – $39,100 MSRP
- Kia Stinger GT – $39,100 MSRP
- Kia Stinger GT1 – $45,100 MSRP
- Kia Stinger GT2 – $49,990 MSRP
Whether you’ve decided to opt for the base model or you’ve decided to choose a fully-loaded Kia Stinger, you’ll walk away with a bill that might be much smaller than you’d expect!
Curious about how much a Kia Stinger costs on a month-to-month basis? Our online car payment calculator can help get you an accurate estimate today! Simply input your down payment, your old vehicle’s trade-in value, your interest rate, and your loan term, and this easy-to-use tool will take care of the rest!
Which Kia Stinger Trim is Right for Me?
- Stinger 2.0L – Standard with a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine, plus keyless entry, push-button start, blind spot monitoring, parking sensors, leather upholstery, heated front seats, a 6-speaker stereo, and Kia UVO with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™.
- Stinger Premium – Includes the turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, plus a 15-speaker Harman Kardon® premium audio, a sunroof, integrated navigation, automatic driver assistance features, ventilated front seats, and a wireless device charger.
- Stinger GT – GT, GT1, and GT2 models all include the twin-turbo V6. Here, instead of an expanded suite of comfort and entertainment features, you’ll receive a limited-slip differential, Brembo® brakes, larger wheels, a 9-speaker audio system.
- Stinger GT1 – The GT1 combines the features of the performance-focused GT trim and the comfort-focused Premium. On top of these additions, you’ll receive an intelligent adaptable suspension that will revolutionize your drives around Moore.
- Stinger GT2 – Upgrades in the GT2 build upon the features of the GT1. You’ll receive Nappa leather upholstery, heated rear seats, a surround-view camera, and an integrated head-up display.
Rear-wheel drive is standard across the lineup, but all-wheel drive can be added to any trim for an upcharge of roughly $2,200.
How much is a Kia Stinger if you choose to buy used? Since the first-ever Stinger was released in 2018, you shouldn’t expect to save much by choosing a used or certified pre-owned vehicle. However, comparing the 2018 Kia Stinger vs. the 2019 model, you’ll notice only a few changes. For both years, you’ll see that mid-range models like the Kia Stinger GT and Kia Stinger Premium are among the most popular options with drivers near Edmond and Tulsa.
Find Your Kia Stinger at One of the Bob Moore New Auto Dealers!
Are you ready to choose a new Kia Stinger for sale, but you’re not quite sure where to start? You’ve answered the question, “How much is a Kia Stinger?” so you should check out our new Kia inventory today! When you’ve found the perfect model, just contact us to schedule a test drive and explore your finance options near Oklahoma City.
Whether you’re looking for new Kia cars for sale OKC or car dealerships in Norman, OK, there’s a Bob Moore Auto Group dealership near you that can help! Our fifteen locations are some of the most trusted new auto dealers in Oklahoma.
More from the Bob Moore Auto Group
The 2019 Kia Stinger is a high-performance sports sedan with excellent suspension, luxurious features, and two powerful engine options that leave nothing to be desired. How much is a Kia Stinger with all the right features? Dallas drivers should be glad to learn: The new Stinger starts out at just $32,900 MSRP, and when…
Towing Tech The 2019 F-150 not only brings you best-in-class towing and hauling numbers, but also brings you exclusive technology that will make your life easier in Edmond. You’ll love the exclusive Pro Trailer Backup Assist that allows you to guide your trailer with the turn of a knob. You’ll be able to tow…
For years, the Nissan Titan has been one of the most formidable trucks on the road, delivering powerful performance capabilities and cutting-edge technology in equal measure. It’s this balance of brains and brawn that helps it conquer the road, no matter if you’re taking a quick jaunt to the store or handling large loads on…
For years, GMC trucks have set a standard for quality and reliability. That is part of the reason why so many drivers have trusted it over the years, whether they are running errands or using it for professional means. Not only does it deliver up to 23 highway mpg, a payload capacity of up to…
View this post on Instagram Red means stop…and stare. #GMCYukon #Denali A post shared by GMC (@gmc) on Feb 6, 2019 at 1:37pm PST A Tale of V8 Power You have two engine options to choose from with your GMC Yukon…