How Much is a Kia Stinger?
The 2019 Kia Stinger is a high-performance sports sedan with excellent suspension, luxurious features, and two powerful engine options that leave nothing to be desired. How much is a Kia Stinger with all the right features? Dallas drivers should be glad to learn: The new Stinger starts out at just $32,900 MSRP, and when you take advantage of our new vehicle specials, you could save even more.
Kia Stinger Price Structure
- Kia Stinger 2.0L – $32,900 MSRP
- Kia Stinger Premium – $39,100 MSRP
- Kia Stinger GT – $39,100 MSRP
- Kia Stinger GT1 – $45,100 MSRP
- Kia Stinger GT2 – $49,990 MSRP
Whether you’ve decided to opt for the base model or you’ve decided to choose a fully-loaded Kia Stinger, you’ll walk away with a bill that might be much smaller than you’d expect!
Curious about how much a Kia Stinger costs on a month-to-month basis? Our online car payment calculator can help get you an accurate estimate today! Simply input your down payment, your old vehicle’s trade-in value, your interest rate, and your loan term, and this easy-to-use tool will take care of the rest!
Which Kia Stinger Trim is Right for Me?
Curious about the Kia Stinger trim levels? Maybe you’re wondering if the price of a fully-loaded Kia Stinger is worth paying! Check out some of each model’s standard features here:
- Stinger 2.0L – Standard with a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine, plus keyless entry, push-button start, blind spot monitoring, parking sensors, leather upholstery, heated front seats, a 6-speaker stereo, and Kia UVO with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™.
- Stinger Premium – Includes the turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, plus a 15-speaker Harman Kardon® premium audio, a sunroof, integrated navigation, automatic driver assistance features, ventilated front seats, and a wireless device charger.
- Stinger GT – GT, GT1, and GT2 models all include the twin-turbo V6. Here, instead of an expanded suite of comfort and entertainment features, you’ll receive a limited-slip differential, Brembo® brakes, larger wheels, a 9-speaker audio system.
- Stinger GT1 – The GT1 combines the features of the performance-focused GT trim and the comfort-focused Premium. On top of these additions, you’ll receive an intelligent adaptable suspension that will revolutionize your drives around Moore.
- Stinger GT2 – Upgrades in the GT2 build upon the features of the GT1. You’ll receive Nappa leather upholstery, heated rear seats, a surround-view camera, and an integrated head-up display.
Rear-wheel drive is standard across the lineup, but all-wheel drive can be added to any trim for an upcharge of roughly $2,200.
How much is a Kia Stinger if you choose to buy used? Since the first-ever Stinger was released in 2018, you shouldn’t expect to save much by choosing a used or certified pre-owned vehicle. However, comparing the 2018 Kia Stinger vs. the 2019 model, you’ll notice only a few changes. For both years, you’ll see that mid-range models like the Kia Stinger GT and Kia Stinger Premium are among the most popular options with drivers near Edmond and Tulsa.
Find Your Kia Stinger at One of the Bob Moore New Auto Dealers!
Are you ready to choose a new Kia Stinger for sale, but you’re not quite sure where to start? You’ve answered the question, “How much is a Kia Stinger?” so you should check out our new Kia inventory today! When you’ve found the perfect model, just contact us to schedule a test drive and explore your finance options near Oklahoma City.
Whether you’re looking for new Kia cars for sale OKC or car dealerships in Norman, OK, there’s a Bob Moore Auto Group dealership near you that can help! Our fifteen locations are some of the most trusted new auto dealers in Oklahoma. Curious about other Kia models? Find out how the Soul compares to the Jeep Renegade today.
More from the Bob Moore Auto Group
Are you curious about the RAM 1500 towing capacity, and ready to potentially upgrade to the 2021 model? When equipped with the available 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine, the 2021 RAM 1500 towing capacity maxes out at a whopping 12,750 pounds. That’s more than enough to haul job site equipment to Dallas during the workweek, or…
It’s no secret: getting in a car accident of any kind is stressful. There are insurance claims and estimates, managing car repairs, finding a rental, and hoping the collision center your insurance company chose will take good care of your vehicle. You have a choice when it comes to your collision center. And at Bob…
Imagine working for a company that focuses on fulfilling its own employees first—and then lets that sense of fulfillment and joy spread to the customer. Imagine a car dealership that’s a part of a well-connected network across the city, full of passionate and driven Oklahomans just like you. Imagine competitive benefits, employee perks, and systems…
At Bob Moore, our mission is so much bigger than selling cars. It’s about fulfilling dreams and giving back to the community. And in our opinion, Oklahoma is one of the very best places to find people with big dreams and even bigger hearts to give back. We love being a part of this community,…
There isn’t much about the Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions that don’t lend themselves to providing you with the most comfortable ride out there. With a roomy interior and a five-passenger seating capacity, it’s understandable that so many drivers in Dallas are looking at the Mazda CX-5 dimensions and wanting to know more. If you’re…