How Much is a Kia Stinger?
The 2019 Kia Stinger is a high-performance sports sedan with excellent suspension, luxurious features, and two powerful engine options that leave nothing to be desired. How much is a Kia Stinger with all the right features? Dallas drivers should be glad to learn: The new Stinger starts out at just $32,900 MSRP, and when you take advantage of our new vehicle specials, you could save even more.
Kia Stinger Price Structure
- Kia Stinger 2.0L – $32,900 MSRP
- Kia Stinger Premium – $39,100 MSRP
- Kia Stinger GT – $39,100 MSRP
- Kia Stinger GT1 – $45,100 MSRP
- Kia Stinger GT2 – $49,990 MSRP
Whether you’ve decided to opt for the base model or you’ve decided to choose a fully-loaded Kia Stinger, you’ll walk away with a bill that might be much smaller than you’d expect!
Curious about how much a Kia Stinger costs on a month-to-month basis? Our online car payment calculator can help get you an accurate estimate today! Simply input your down payment, your old vehicle’s trade-in value, your interest rate, and your loan term, and this easy-to-use tool will take care of the rest!
Which Kia Stinger Trim is Right for Me?
- Stinger 2.0L – Standard with a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine, plus keyless entry, push-button start, blind spot monitoring, parking sensors, leather upholstery, heated front seats, a 6-speaker stereo, and Kia UVO with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™.
- Stinger Premium – Includes the turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, plus a 15-speaker Harman Kardon® premium audio, a sunroof, integrated navigation, automatic driver assistance features, ventilated front seats, and a wireless device charger.
- Stinger GT – GT, GT1, and GT2 models all include the twin-turbo V6. Here, instead of an expanded suite of comfort and entertainment features, you’ll receive a limited-slip differential, Brembo® brakes, larger wheels, a 9-speaker audio system.
- Stinger GT1 – The GT1 combines the features of the performance-focused GT trim and the comfort-focused Premium. On top of these additions, you’ll receive an intelligent adaptable suspension that will revolutionize your drives around Moore.
- Stinger GT2 – Upgrades in the GT2 build upon the features of the GT1. You’ll receive Nappa leather upholstery, heated rear seats, a surround-view camera, and an integrated head-up display.
Rear-wheel drive is standard across the lineup, but all-wheel drive can be added to any trim for an upcharge of roughly $2,200.
How much is a Kia Stinger if you choose to buy used? Since the first-ever Stinger was released in 2018, you shouldn’t expect to save much by choosing a used or certified pre-owned vehicle. However, comparing the 2018 Kia Stinger vs. the 2019 model, you’ll notice only a few changes. For both years, you’ll see that mid-range models like the Kia Stinger GT and Kia Stinger Premium are among the most popular options with drivers near Edmond and Tulsa.
Find Your Kia Stinger at One of the Bob Moore New Auto Dealers!
Are you ready to choose a new Kia Stinger for sale, but you’re not quite sure where to start? You’ve answered the question, “How much is a Kia Stinger?” so you should check out our new Kia inventory today! When you’ve found the perfect model, just contact us to schedule a test drive and explore your finance options near Oklahoma City.
Whether you’re looking for new Kia cars for sale OKC or car dealerships in Norman, OK, there’s a Bob Moore Auto Group dealership near you that can help! Our fifteen locations are some of the most trusted new auto dealers in Oklahoma. Curious about other Kia models? Find out how the Soul compares to the Jeep Renegade today.
More from the Bob Moore Auto Group
You’re a smart car shopper. You’re not just interested in good looks. Like a lot of our Dallas customers, you need to get down to the nitty-gritty and review the specs. Fortunately, we’ve put together a list of the new Mazda CX-30 specs below. View InventoryContact us 2021 Mazda CX-30 Specs – Engines The new…
There’s no doubt the new Jeep Cherokee looks great rolling down our Dallas streets. But maybe you’re wondering how much room it has on the inside. We list the generous 2021 Jeep Cherokee dimensions below, including the Jeep Cherokee cargo space. We’ll also talk about the many awesome features that are loaded into this SUV….
It’s easy to love the inside of the 2021 Cadillac XT5, with its leather seating, carbon fiber accents, natural wood paneling, and more. It’s a wonderful blend of comfort and sophistication that you can explore with the many Cadillac XT5 interior options available to you. Bob Moore Auto Group is ready to help you settle on the…
When you drive in the RAM 1500, you’re taking your Dallas drive to the next level. Bob Moore Auto Group has a great selection of all the RAM 1500 trim levels, but which one is best for you? You’ve got your choice of six RAM 1500 trim levels to pick from, with great options like the RAM 1500…
Oklahoma City car shoppers are exploring the new Jaguar F-TYPE configurations! With four Jaguar F-TYPE trim levels to choose from, including coupe and convertible configurations for each, there is an F-TYPE for everyone. Explore this luxury vehicle in more detail below with Bob Moore Auto Group near Dallas! View Jaguar Inventory Contact Us F-TYPE Coupe – $61,600 MSRP…